Monday, August 16, 2010

A day to celebrate


I can’t believe the way time flies! Yesterday my “baby Hayden” turned 2 years old and I can hardly believe it! I wouldn’t quite say it feels like yesterday that she was born, but it definitely doesn’t feel like 2 years ago! She is such an amazing little girl and Ben and I are so blessed to have her in our lives.  I can’t believe how much I love her and how much joy she brings to me every day!  

And as if it couldn’t get any betterit was Ben’s birthday too! The love of my life turned a quarter of a century yesterday J And yes, I tease him about it like crazy. It’s not even old, it’s just a big milestone!!! Yay for Ben!

I love my family so much!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day!! Happy belated B-day Ben!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on Haydens face when the cake is in front of her... classic! Happy birthday Hayden and Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I finally was able to open the post! Looks like a fun day and cute pages? Are those future scrapbook pages?

    ReplyDelete